The News or Article printed right here is property of the given Source and so they have all of the possession rights Source hyperlink https://sportgrill.blog/2020/07/08/2019-20-premier-league-week-34-everton-vs-southampton/
Everton welcome Southampton to Goodison Park in a mid-table Premier League conflict, as each groups look to complete robust seasons on a excessive.
Everton might have an opportunity to climb into tenth with a win if Burnley lose at West Ham on Wednesday night, whereas Southampton might leapfrog their opponents into 11th with victory.
Theo Walcott might be obtainable for Everton after recovering from an stomach harm.
Mason Holgate (knock) is dominated out alongside Cenk Tosun (knee), Jean-Philippe Gbamin (Achilles) and Fabian Delph (muscle).
Southampton might welcome Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg again from an ankle harm.
Yan Valery (quad), Jannik Vestergaard (muscle), Moussa Djenepo (calf), Nathan Tella (unspecified) and Sofiane Boufal (thigh) stay out.
- Everton are unbeaten in three of final 5 conferences in opposition to Southampton in all competitions, together with penalty shootouts (W2, D1, L2).
- Southampton have received simply considered one of their final 15 journeys to Goodison Park in all competitions, profitable on penalties of their final journey in October 2018 (W1, D4, L10).
- Southampton’s Danny Ings has scored in three of his final 4 appearances in opposition to Everton.
- No Everton participant has received extra aerial battles this season than Dominic Calvert-Lewin, who has received 163 such aerial battles.
- 23.07% of Danny Ing’s 78 pictures for Southampton this season in Premier League has been transformed into objectives, with the striker netting on 18 events general.
Everton had been somewhat subdued on Monday with not a lot on supply up entrance, whereas Southampton produced a defensive masterclass to defeat Manchester City while nonetheless providing actual hazard on the counter-attack.
Both groups nonetheless appear to be specializing in constructing momentum for subsequent season, so this shouldn’t be a cracker but when the Saints produce one other nice efficiency then I can see an away win.
Prediction: Everton 0-1 Southampton